Hugo Chavez Peoples’ Defense Front (HCPDF) is a network of national and local Canadian-based grassroots and solidarity groups, that support the Bolivarian Revolution and ALBA regional integration and solidarity project.
HCPDF Canada’ aims to increase solidarity and communication among Canadian organizations, collectives and individuals who support the emancipatory process underway in Central and South America, and fight for self-determination and the construction of Peoples Power.
– Create bridges of friendship between grassroots and social Movements from South and Central America with Canada
– Provide access to objective Peoples Media in order to counter the U.S. corporate-sponsored media propaganda
– Work to improve Canadian foreign policy towards progressive governments in South and Central America, especially Venezuela
– Provide Cultural and Political workshops in Canada
– Organize fact finding brigades: Norman Bethune brigade
If you or your organization is interested in joining the HCPDF, please send us an email to:
venesolnet[AT]gmail.com with your personal details.
Visit us on: